How to Dye Your Hair:
1. Wash hair with a deep cleansing/clarifying shampoo. Do not condition.
2. Dry hair with a blow dryer to make sure the hair is extremely porous.
3. Put on gloves and apply Manic Panic Hair Color using a tint brush making sure hair is thoroughly saturated.
4. Comb through the hair color to make sure it is evenly applied. The cream may become slightly frothy.
5. Cover hair with a plastic cap and leave on for 30-45 minutes. For more intensity, add heat.
6. Rinse with cool water away from your face and body until the water runs clear. Do not shampoo.
7. Style as desired. To prevent the color transfer or bleeding, always make sure your hair is completely dry.
Use a hair dryer to evenly apply heat for 5-10 minutes of your processing time. This will help to open up the cuticle and allow the Manic Panic hair color to better penetrate the hair strand. Make sure to allow the hair to cool completely before rinsing out the color.