Billy Bob Extra Teeth Refill Beads
The thermal beads come with instructions to refill your Billy-Bob teeth. The instructions are as follows:
1. Bring a cup of water to a boil in the microwave (2-3 minutes), pour the beads into the water.
2. Once the beads have turned clear (approximately 1 minute depending on water temperature), remove the beads with a spoon.
3. Using your fingers, mold the clear plastic into a “worm shape”.
4. Place the clear plastic material in the “trough” portion of the teeth, squeeze with your fingers a tiny bit of the clear plastic through the three holes. DO NOT LEAVE THE BILLY-BOB
TEETH IN YOUR MOUTH MORE THAN 1 MINUTE DURING THE FITTING PROCESS! DO NOT LET THE FITTING BEADS COOL AROUND YOUR TEETH!
5. Place the teeth in your mouth and ease your teeth down through the clear fitting plastic until you hit the bottom.
6. Using your tongue, push the excess clear plastic against the roof of your mouth and suck the teeth tightly to our teeth, so you have a firm impression in the clear fitting plastic.
7. Gently remove the teeth and let them cool for 10 minutes. Notice that when the fitting plastic cools, it turns white again.
8. If you mess up, reheat and try again as needed. Trim off any excess fitting plastic.
NOT FOR USE ON CHILDREN, BRACES, CAPS OR ANY OTHER DENTAL WORK!